THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator’s blog.
- Include the Liebster Award’s sticker in the post as well (you can copy it from above).
- Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also, make sure that you let them know they’ve been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator (these questions should be on their post). And make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
- Finally, copy these rules onto your post.
I have a butterfly piece tattooed on my thigh which is ongoing. I have at least three more planned, I just need the money first!
Uhhh, I’m pretty crap at following any kind of style. I kinda just look at everything alternative and grab something from it, from kawaii pastels to gothic ‘fetish’ looks!
Who is your celebrity crush?
There’s loads! I’ll narrow it down to my top three:
There’s plenty more though. Bloody pans, eh?
What is your best blogging tip?
Social media is your friend! Be active in self-promotion but also network and build relationships with other bloggers. Chats like #ltbloggers and #zchat are a great place to start.
What was your most embarrassing moment?
There’s lots… All I’ll say is Fresher’s Year, a fire alarm in my halls and some vomit. I’m sure you can piece something together from that.
What are your aspirations?
Become a successful columnist/opinion writer with enough money to never have to worry.
Get my family secure on the paths to whatever they want to do.
Live somewhere in Europe with Josh where we have lots of pets.
What’s your favourite colour and why?
Purple! I’ve liked purple ever since I was little. It’s so versatile because it can be used to calm or as part of a more passionate palette. Helps that it suits me too.
If you became a millionaire tomorrow, what would you do with the money?
That’s tough! Most of it would be given to my close family to get themselves a lovely place to live and towards their aspirations for the future. Some would go to various charities that I would think long and hard about. Some would be invested. Some would get me and Josh a new life somewhere in Europe… I got real big plans!
Who is your favourite music artist?
I will always adore and worship Béyonce. She is an intelligent, beautiful and powerful entrepreneur and her music gives me goosebumps.
However, I also enjoy Frank Turner. Particularly his shouty songs and ones with social commentary.
Do you have any pets? If not what pet would you like to have?
We have a little black fur-baby in the form of our cat, Trixie (Bellatrix). She is a tad clumsy and often falls off of things but I love her for it. I am also convinced that she is part Night Fury (from How To Train Your Dragon). See evidence below:
Next year when we get our own place, I would like to get an African Pygmy Hedgehog. I have wanted one for ages! I will call her Jessica Hyde.
(Let me know if you get the reference?)
Please note that I have based this on those with less than 200 Bloglovin’ followers. Also, if you have already received the Liebster Award before, feel free to leave a link the previous post in the comments!
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU ARE:
1. Who are your blogger inspirations and why?
2. If you could only eat one savory and one sweet food for the rest of your life, what would they be?
3. Do you live with your family, friends or partner?
4. Where was your last holiday?
5. Name a film that you’ve watched more than once?
6. What is your must have beauty product?
7. What is the last picture on your phone/camera? (NO CHEATING!)
8. What was the last performance that you saw live on stage?
9. Can you speak more than one language? If not, what would you like to learn?
10. Tell us about an item currently on your wishlist?
I look forward to learning more about you all!
Leave links to your answers in the comments below or tweet them to me – @jennalloyd27