As someone with very sensitive skin who uses a lot of heavy products, I know that sometimes it’s important to let my skin breathe. I try to give myself at least one day a week with no make-up on and often have ‘foundation-free’ days where I won’t use any skin/base products. I still follow my skincare routine on these days, of course!
Since making a conscious effort to do this, I’ve definitely noticed a difference in my skin’s condition and it’s really boosting my confidence too. I feel a lot more comfortable about my freckles, blemishes and patchy bits on show now.
1. brows // darkhorse (Urban Decay Naked Palette – £38.00)
2. lashes // No7 Intense Volume in black – £9.95 & Collection Volumising 10x in ultra black – £3.99
3. shadows // my own 88-colour palette (similar here for £10.44)
4. liner // 2True Effortless in shade 1- £1.99
5. lips // Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush – £12.00
Do you have foundation-free days?
Have you tried any of these products?
Let me know or leave me links in the comments below!